PS types for PS texts
The following SAP training tutorials guides you how to define PS types for PS texts in SAP step by step. This configuration helps to attach the text in project builder and you can use this text in projects. In our previous training tutorials we have discussed briefly about how PS structures are configured in SAP step by step.
You can maintain PS types for PS texts in SAP by using one of the following navigation method.
- SAP IMG Path: – SPRO >> IMG >> Project system >> Documents >> Define ps types for ps texts
- Transaction code: – OPS3
Step 1: – Enter transaction code “OPS3” in the SAP command field and press enter key.
Step 2: – On “PS texts types” overview screen, click on new entries to maintain new text types as per your business requirements.
Step 3: – On new entries screen, update the following fields.
- Type: – Update the two digits unique id that identifies the PS type in SAP
- Text type: -Update the text that identifies the PS text type in SAP
- Description: – Update the descriptive text of the PS type.
- Simulation version: – Select this option to describe changes in simulation versions.
After maintaining the details, click on save button and save the configured PS type ans PS text details.