The following SAP CRM training tutorial guides how to maintain number range intervals for territory hierarchy levels in SAP CRM step by step. In our previous tutorials we have learnt “how to define transaction typesfor marketing activities.
Step 1: – Enter transaction code “SPRO” in the command field and press enter.
Step 2: – On the next screen execute project, Select “SAP Reference IMG”
Step 3: – Follow the IMG path and double click on “Define number range interval for territory hierarchy level”
SAP Customizing Implementation Guide >> Master data >> Territory Management >> Define number range interval for territory hierarchy level.
Step 4: – On auto generated territory id screen, select “choose interval” for maintaining the number range intervals.
Step 5: – Click on “insert interval” button to maintain the number ranges intervals as per business organization requirements.
Step 6: – On insert interval screen, update the following details.
- No: – Update number range interval id
- From Number: – Enter the starting number of number range interval.
- To Number: – Update the last number of number range.
- Current number: – Current number automatically update when you do the transactions.
- Ext: – Select this option only if you want assign this number range interval for the external purpose, so that you have to manually enter number during transactions.
- After inserting intervals, press “+” button to continue.
After maintaining the number range intervals, click on save button to save the configured details. A window opens with message, press enter to continue to save the data.