Maintain source list
The following step guides how to maintain source list in SAP.
Step 1: – Access the transaction using one of the following navigation options.
SAP R/3 Path: – SAP Easy Access > Logistics > Materials Management > Purchasing > Master Data > Source List > Maintain
Transaction Code: – ME01 – Maintain
ME03 – Display
ME04 – Changes
Step 2: – On the “Maintain source list: initial screen” enter the following details
- Enter material number that you to maintain the source list.
- Enter respective plant code.
Step 3: – On the”maintain source list: overview screen” enter the following details
- Enter the valid period till until which you can procure this material from this vendor.
- Enter vendor code in the vendor field..
- Enter respective purchasing organization.
- Select fixed source field if the vendor is fixed.
- Select block source of supply field if the vendor is blocked for procurement for this material.
- Enter 1 in to be included in MRP run.
After updating all the mandatory fields, choose save icon to save the entries. Message will be displayed as source list changed.