After Payroll is executed , SAP DME process will transfer payment amounts to employee’s bank account. To execute bank transfer you need to complete 2 steps
STEP 1 ) Run Preliminary DME Program.
Transaction: PC00_MXX_CDTA , XX = Country Molga
- This program prepares the payroll results for the DME (Data Medium Exchange) process
- It uses information from the HR Master Data (infotype 0001, 0002, 0006, 0009) and information from the payroll results (payroll program tables WPBP and BT).
- It creates a file that contains data which complies with bank regulations.
- If the values are inaccurate, you will need to correct the errors and re-run the preliminary DME program
- If the values are accurate, you will use the file as input for creating the bank transfer txt files..
Program Input Screen
Enter Payroll area & Personnel Number. Rest Selection Criteria can be kept default. Click Execute
Note down the Program Run Date and Identification Feature
STEP 2) Create the DME file
Transaction : PC00_MXX_FFOT , XX = Molga
- This program uses the successful file created by the preliminary DME program.
- It produces a Payment Summary, a DME Accompanying Sheet, and a DME File (per company code) for each paying bank.
- The DME File may need to be uploaded into designated software that enables a bank transfer between your company and your paying bank.
Double click on the spool number